Oukei Robot TW 2700-08B Robot
This is this latest version/model of the Oukei Robot:
- The machine has a MEMORY function. It can record inputted programs and remember them so next time you use the robot it will still be there.
- "Random" ball shooting function.
- Spare rubber wheels.
- Uses "Double Spin Technology" to serve a "straight ball" (in other words, NO spin) as well as top spin, back spin, side spin and programmable spins. Normally these functions cannot be performed by a single spin machine.
- Recycles balls automatically. Back-net at table as well as ball scoop net for balls on floor included. There are 9 different falling positions on the table. By pressing right or left button on the control panel, you can easily select where the ball lands and its trajectory angle.
- The machine has 3 modes: 1) Automatic (random, left and right placements), 2) Regular Mode (fixed falling point) and 3) Self-mode programmed by the user.
- Includes 144 Quality Double Fish 1 Star Hard Training balls which is a necessity for a robot as the soft training balls on the market are useless for proper training.
- For more information talk to the expert Paul Pinkewich who has spent time at the Oukei factory who can advise you what direction to take and in the event of a problem can advise you of the preventative steps to take to have a troublesome free time with your robot.